Exercise & Play
…for fun…for fitness…and for families!
Exercise in Active play, like gymnastics, when properly taught, can be a GREAT way to deliver lifelong knowledge about movement, exercise and physical fitness. Jumping, rolling, strengthening, exploring and flexibility are common to many sports. During active play, social skills are sharpened through careful instruction in a positive, fun way as children practice gymnastics in a safe place with a trusting relationship with their teacher…the parent is the FIRST teacher, of course.
Exercise Ideas to: make the body-brain connections strong!
- Visit: our Blog for teaching tips and a printable lesson to use.
- View: the YouTube ~ Video Channel ~ to see simple teaching hints.
- Read: sample online lessons from 6 Manuals…..
- in our Movement & Sports Training Program
- Select: one of the Manuals to guide your child’s play times.
- Visit us at our Facebook page: Play Builds Kids.
- See if you ‘LIKE’ us. Ask us questions. Share your ideas!
We help you give your child movement education that brings learning during play:
- With participation in Gymnastics classes
- By viewing our Training Series videos
- By using our 6 Kidskills Movement
- Placing a SPORTSFLOOR and AGILITY MAT in your home or school
YOU will be giving them exercise experiences that are gently nurturing, appropriately challenging and that old essential: repetition. Kids find great happiness in repeating a skill that feels good~ one that they have mastered. They want YOU to watch. Make time for your children as they beg you to watch them perform.
During Play Listen to them shout:
I Can Do That!
These Benefits of Gymnastics are developed during classes by US -or- conducted by YOU
- Listening Skills
- Following Directions
- Turn Taking
- Forming Lines
- Doing Tasks in sequences
Our Kidskills Training programs has been created to give you, the caregiver, the added benefits of careful teaching. Using educationally sound methods your child will develop feeling of adequacy by providing opportunities some degree of success in every session. Active play brings children that “I Can Do That!” feeling.
Each child should leave each class with an improved state of mind and body….having achieved, even it it means lowering some equipment or apparatus or physically carrying the child through the maneuver.
Join US and explore the ideas to train you children in their physical development.
BODY Power + BRAIN Power = BRILLIANCE!
Use the 6~Part Training Series
Read the details here on the web site -or-
Use the Kidskills Movement and Sports Training Series of 6 Manuals
to Practice The Fundamental Movement Skills